Product Pathways - Adhesion
Integrin α5 (D7B7G) Rabbit mAb #98204
|98204S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|98204||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Integrin α5 (D7B7G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Integrin α5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly117 of human Integrin α5 protein.
Integrins are α/β heterodimeric cell surface receptors that play a pivotal role in cell adhesion and migration, as well as in growth and survival (1,2). The integrin family contains at least 18 α and 8 β subunits that form 24 known integrins with distinct tissue distribution and overlapping ligand specificities (3). Integrins not only transmit signals to cells in response to the extracellular environment (outside-in signaling), but also sense intracellular cues to alter their interaction with the extracellular environment (inside-out signaling) (1,2).
Integrin α5/β1 is involved in multiple biological processes including embryonic development, angiogenesis and tumor metastasis (4,5). By interaction with its fibronectin ligand, α5/β1 transduces signals that regulate cell adhesion, migration, matrix assembly and cytoskeletal organization (6).
- Liu, S. et al. (2000) J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 20), 3563-71.
- Hood, J.D. and Cheresh, D.A. (2002) Nat Rev Cancer 2, 91-100.
- van der Flier, A. and Sonnenberg, A. (2001) Cell Tissue Res 305, 285-98.
- Kabir-Salmani, M. et al. (2004) Mol Hum Reprod 10, 91-7.
- Kim, S. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 33920-8.
- Miyamoto, S. et al. (1995) J Cell Biol 131, 791-805.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13166 Integrin β3 (D7X3P) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14803 Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3629 Integrin β5 (D24A5) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8440 Integrin α4 (D2E1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9699 Integrin β1 (D2E5) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条