Product Pathways - Growth Factors/Cytokines
SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb (IHC-Specific) #97958
|97958S||100 µl ( 200 sections )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|97958||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb recognizes transfected and endogenous levels of total SDF1 protein by Western blot and immunohistochemistry on paraffin-embedded tissue sections, respectively. This antibody recognizes both SDF1α and SDF1β.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human SDF1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human SDF1 protein (+), using SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb (upper), DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody #2368 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of recombinant human Human Stromal Cell-derived Factor 1β/CXCL12 (hSDF1β) #5712 (indicated amounts) using SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb.
The stromal cell derived factor 1 (SDF1, CXCL12) is a small, pro-inflammatory chemoattractant cytokine that regulates leukocyte trafficking through interactions with its cognate 7-transmembrane G protein-coupled receptors (1). The SDF1 receptor, CXCR4, also serves as a coreceptor for the entry of human immunodeficiency virus into target cells (2). SDF1 may regulate homing and maintenance of CXCR4-expressing stem or progenitor cells, including embryonic and many somatic stem cells (3,4). Many cancer cells express CXCR4, suggesting that SDF1 plays a role in cancer metastasis (5,6). Alternative splicing and differential processing during maturation produce a pair of SDF1 isoforms (SDF1α and SDF1β) that have different properties and biological activities (7). Additional isoforms of SDF1 have been reported (8,9).
- Maekawa, T. and Ishii, T. (2000) Intern Med 39, 90-100.
- Ray, N. and Doms, R.W. (2006) Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 303, 97-120.
- Sugiyama, T. et al. (2006) Immunity 25, 977-88.
- Ara, T. et al. (2003) Immunity 19, 257-67.
- Kucia, M. et al. (2004) J Mol Histol 35, 233-45.
- Ratajczak, M.Z. et al. (2006) Leukemia 20, 1915-24.
- De La Luz Sierra, M. et al. (2004) Blood 103, 2452-9.
- Gleichmann, M. et al. (2000) Eur J Neurosci 12, 1857-66.
- Yu, L. et al. (2006) Gene 374, 174-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条