Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
MITF (D3B4T) Rabbit mAb #97800
|97800S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|97800||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, ChIP=Chromatin IP, ChIP-seq=Chromatin IP-seq,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MITF (D3B4T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MITF protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human MITF protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MITF (D3B4T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 SK-MEL-28 cells and either 10 μl of MITF (D3B4T) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human Tyrosinase Promoter Primers #12970, human VMD2 intron 1 primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 SK-MEL-28 cells and 10 μl of MITF (D3B4T) Rabbit mAb, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. DNA Libraries were prepared from 5 ng enriched ChIP DNA using NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®, and sequenced on the Illumina NextSeq. The figure shows binding across BEST1/VMD2, a known target gene of MITF (see additional figure containing ChIP-qPCR data). For additional ChIP-seq tracks, please download the product data sheet.
Microphthalmia-associated transcription factor (MITF) is a basic helix-loop-helix leucine zipper transcription factor that is most widely known for its roles in melanocyte, ophthalmic, and osteoclast development (1-3). In humans, MITF can function as a melanoma oncogene (4) and mutations in the corresponding MITF gene are associated with Waardenburg syndrome type 2, an auditory-pigmentary syndrome characterized by developmental defects in cells derived from neural crest (5). At least 12 isoforms of MITF have been identified, which exhibit differential patterns of expression among cell and tissue types (6).
- Hershey, C.L. and Fisher, D.E. (2004) Bone 34, 689-96.
- Nomura, S. et al. (2001) J Bone Miner Metab 19, 183-7.
- Widlund, H.R. and Fisher, D.E. (2003) Oncogene 22, 3035-41.
- Levy, C. et al. (2006) Trends Mol Med 12, 406-14.
- Read, A.P. and Newton, V.E. (1997) J Med Genet 34, 656-65.
- Tachibana, M. (2000) Pigment Cell Res 13, 230-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12970 SimpleChIP® Human Tyrosinase Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
NEBNext is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Ultra is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条