Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb #97680
|97680S||100 µl ( 50 tests )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|97680||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CXCR4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the extracellular domains of human CXCR4 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of human peripheral blood mononucler cells using CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb (right) co-stained with anti-human CD3-APC antibody compared to concentration-matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (left). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Flow cytometric analysis of K-562 cells (blue) and Daudi cells (green) using CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human Crohn's disease of the colon using CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using CXCR4 (D4Z7W) Rabbit mAb.
CXCR4 is a chemokine receptor that belongs to the G protein-coupled receptor family. It is activated by a small cytokine, CXCL12, also known as stromal cell derived factor 1 (SDF-1) (1). The main function of CXCR4 is the mediation of the homing of progenitor cells in the bone marrow and their recruitment to sites of injury (2). More recently, CXCR4 has been studied, as a potential therapeutic target, in the context of autoimmune diseases (3) as well as cancer, as the receptor is involved in the regulation of migration, proliferation, and survival of cancer cells (4).
- Blanchet, X. et al. (2012) Front Immunol 3, 175.
- Döring, Y. et al. (2014) Front Physiol 5, 212.
- Debnath, B. et al. (2013) Theranostics 3, 47-75.
- Teicher, B.A. and Fricker, S.P. (2010) Clin Cancer Res 16, 2927-31.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12199 CCR2 (D14H7) Rabbit mAb
- 12838 Mouse MCP-1
- 12900 Human MCP-1
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 14969 CXCL10 (D5L5L) Rabbit mAb
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 2027 MCP-1 Antibody
- 2029 MCP-1 Antibody (Mouse Specific)
- 2987 RANTES (R40) Antibody
- 2988 RANTES (P20) Antibody
- 2989 RANTES Antibody (Rodent Specific)
- 3530 SDF1 (D32F9) Rabbit mAb
- 3740 SDF1 Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5712 Human Stromal Cell-derived Factor 1β/CXCL12 (hSDF1β)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8445 Human C-C Motif Chemokine 3 (hCCL3/MIP-1-α)
- 97958 SDF1 (D8G6H) Rabbit mAb (IHC-Specific)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条