Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb #97635
|97635S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|97635||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||78 to 82||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FoxO1 protein. The antibody does not detect exogenously expressed family members FoxO3a or FoxO4.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro360 of human FoxO1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinosarcoma using FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded IGROV-1 cell pellets, LY294002-treated (left) or IGF-1-treated (right), using FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T, IGROV-1, and COS-7 cells using FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ductal carcinoma of the breast using FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using FoxO1 (D8T1S) Mouse mAb.
The Forkhead family of transcription factors is involved in tumorigenesis of rhabdomyosarcoma and acute leukemias (1-3). Within the family, three members (FoxO1, FoxO4, and FoxO3a) have sequence similarity to the nematode orthologue DAF-16, which mediates signaling via a pathway involving IGFR1, PI3K, and Akt (4-6). Active forkhead members act as tumor suppressors by promoting cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. Increased expression of any FoxO member results in the activation of the cell cycle inhibitor p27 Kip1. Forkhead transcription factors also play a part in TGF-β-mediated upregulation of p21 Cip1, a process negatively regulated through PI3K (7). Increased proliferation results when forkhead transcription factors are inactivated through phosphorylation by Akt at Thr24, Ser256, and Ser319, which results in nuclear export and inhibition of transcription factor activity (8). Forkhead transcription factors can also be inhibited by the deacetylase sirtuin (SirT1) (9).
- Anderson, M.J. et al. (1998) Genomics 47, 187-99.
- Galili, N. et al. (1993) Nat Genet 5, 230-5.
- Borkhardt, A. et al. (1997) Oncogene 14, 195-202.
- Nakae, J. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 15982-5.
- Rena, G. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17179-83.
- Guo, S. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 17184-92.
- Seoane, J. et al. (2004) Cell 117, 211-23.
- Arden, K.C. (2004) Mol Cell 14, 416-8.
- Yang, Y. et al. (2005) EMBO J 24, 1021-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12829 FoxO3a (D19A7) Rabbit mAb
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13129 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser253) (D18H8) Rabbit mAb
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 14952 FoxO1 (D7C1H) Mouse mAb
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 2497 FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb
- 2499 FoxO4 (55D4) Rabbit mAb
- 2880 FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 9461 Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) Antibody
- 9464 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32) Antibody
- 9946 Forkhead Signaling Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条