Product Pathways - Growth Factors/Cytokines
TSLP (D7U1X) Rabbit mAb #97630
|97630S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|97630||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||19, 22||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TSLP (D7U1X) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TSLP protein. This antibody recognizes a 70 kDa protein of unknown identity.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant human TSLP protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NHBE (normal human bronchial epithelial cells), untransfected (-) or transfected with poly(I:C) (10 μg/ml, 7 hr; +), using TSLP (D7U1X) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). Brefeldin A #9972 was added to cells at 300 ng/ml one hour after the start of the transfection.
TSLP (thymic stromal lymphopoietin) is a cytokine produced by epithelial cells at barrier surfaces and granulocytes (1). TSLP acts on dendritic cells, lymphocytes, and granulocytes by binding to a heterodimer composed of TSLPR (TSLP receptor) and IL-7Rα (2-5). Constitutive expression of TSLP at barrier surfaces contributes to homeostasis by promoting generation of noninflammatory dendritic cells (6). TSLP promotes the differentiation of Th2 cells and type 2 immune responses both in response to helminth infection and in the context of atopic diseases including asthma and atopic dermatitis (7-13).
- Soumelis, V. et al. (2002) Nat Immunol 3, 673-80.
- Reche, P.A. et al. (2001) J Immunol 167, 336-43.
- Levin, S.D. et al. (1999) J Immunol 162, 677-83.
- Park, L.S. et al. (2000) J Exp Med 192, 659-70.
- Pandey, A. et al. (2000) Nat Immunol 1, 59-64.
- Iliev, I.D. et al. (2007) J Exp Med 204, 2253-7.
- Taylor, B.C. et al. (2009) J Exp Med 206, 655-67.
- Ramalingam, T.R. et al. (2009) J Immunol 182, 6452-9.
- Ying, S. et al. (2005) J Immunol 174, 8183-90.
- Yoo, J. et al. (2005) J Exp Med 202, 541-9.
- Zhou, B. et al. (2005) Nat Immunol 6, 1047-53.
- Al-Shami, A. et al. (2005) J Exp Med 202, 829-39.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条