Product Pathways - Metabolism
UCP3 (D6J8K) Rabbit mAb #97000
|97000S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|97000||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
UCP3 (D6J8K) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total UCP3 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with UCP1 or UCP2 proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly110 of human UCP3 protein.
Immunoprecipitation of UCP3 from extracts of human skeletal muscle. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is UCP3 (D6J8K) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using UCP3 (D6J8K) Rabbit mAb.
Uncoupling protein 3 (UCP3), a mitochondrial inner membrane transport protein, is highly expressed in skeletal muscle and activates glucose transport in muscle cells (2). UCP3 lowers the production of reactive oxygen species in mitochondria by reducing the mitochondrial inner membrane potential (3). UCP3 has been implicated in the protection against fat-induced insulin resistance in skeletal muscle (4) and fat gain induced by high-fat feeding (1).
- Costford, S.R. et al. (2008) Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295, E1018-24.
- Huppertz, C. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 12520-9.
- Gustafsson, H. et al. (2004) J Neurosci Res 77, 285-91.
- Choi, C.S. et al. (2007) J Clin Invest 117, 1995-2003.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14670 UCP1 (D9D6X) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条