Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) #93339
|93339S||100 µl ( 50 tests )||￥3,876.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|93339||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) recognizes endogenous levels of total Zap-70 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human Zap-70 protein.
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is conjugated to phycoerythrin (PE) and tested in-house for direct flow cytometry analysis in human cells.
The Syk family protein tyrosine kinase Zap-70 is expressed in T and NK cells and plays a critical role in mediating T cell activation in response to T cell receptor (TCR) engagement (1). Following TCR engagement, Zap-70 is rapidly phosphorylated on several tyrosine residues through autophosphorylation and transphosphorylation by the Src family tyrosine kinase Lck (2-6). Tyrosine phosphorylation correlates with increased Zap-70 kinase activity and downstream signaling events. Expression of Zap-70 is correlated with disease progression and survival in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (7,8).
- Chu, D.H. et al. (1998) Immunol Rev 165, 167-80.
- Iwashima, M. et al. (1994) Science 263, 1136-9.
- Neumeister, E.N. et al. (1995) Mol Cell Biol 15, 3171-8.
- Chan, A.C. et al. (1995) EMBO J 14, 2499-508.
- Williams, B.L. et al. (1999) EMBO J 18, 1832-44.
- Di Bartolo, V. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 6285-94.
- Wiestner, A. et al. (2003) Blood 101, 4944-51.
- Crespo, M. et al. (2003) N Engl J Med 348, 1764-75.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14424 Zap-70 (D1C10E) XP® Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
- 2707 Zap-70 (136F12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条