Product Pathways - Innate Immunity
TRIM21 (D1O1D) Rabbit mAb #92043
|92043S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|92043||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRIM21 (D1O1D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TRIM21 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val309 of human TRIM21 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Interferon-α1 (hIFN-α1) #8927 (10 ng/ml, 16 hr; +), using TRIM21 (D1O1D) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Tripartite motif-containing protein 21 (TRIM21) is a cytosolic antiviral protein that is induced by interferons and acts as a cytosolic IgG receptor (1,2). TRIM21 is an activator of the innate immune system and targets antibody bound virions to the proteasome via its E3 ubiquitin ligase activity, leading to degradation of the virions in the cytosol (3,4). Interestingly, TRIM21 has also been shown to negatively regulate pathogen-induced interferon production through the polyubiquitin-mediated degradation of multiple targets including IRF3, IRF7, and DDX41 (5,6,7).
- Keeble, A.H. et al. (2008) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105, 6045-50.
- Sjöstrand, M. et al. (2013) J Immunol 191, 3753-63.
- McEwan, W.A. et al. (2013) Nat Immunol 14, 327-36.
- Mallery, D.L. et al. (2010) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107, 19985-90.
- Higgs, R. et al. (2008) J Immunol 181, 1780-6.
- Young, J.A. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 6521-31.
- Zhang, Z. et al. (2013) Nat Immunol 14, 172-8.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条