Product Pathways - Development
NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb #9039
|9039S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|9039||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NDRG4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly217 of human NDRG4 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of adult mouse brain using NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb and Neurofilament-L (C28E10) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate) #8039 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from human cerebellum, mouse brain, and rat brain using NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human NDRG4 (hNDRG4-Myc/DDK, +), using NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse brain using NDRG4 (D4A6) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide(right).
The NDRG (N-Myc downstream-regulated gene) family, consisting of NDRG1, NDRG2, NDRG3, and NDRG4, are a group of structurally related proteins with roles in cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, stress responses, and cell migration/metastasis (1-3). NDRG1 was originally identified as a protein that was up-regulated in N-Myc knockout mice (1). Proteins in the NDRG family, particularly NDRG1 and NDRG2, have been reported to be down-regulated in various cancer tissues, and have been suggested to function as a tumor suppressors (4,5).
Unlike other members of the family that are widely expressed, NDRG4/Bdm1 expression is restricted primarily to the heart and brain (2,3,6,7). Multiple alternatively spliced isoforms of NDRG4 have been reported (3,7). Expression of NDRG4 is reduced in the brain of patients with Alzheimer's disease (3). In contrast, NDRG4 expression is elevated in glioblastoma and contributes to cell cycle progression and survival (8). NDRG4 also may be inactivated by promotor methylation in colorectal cancer and function as a tumor suppressor gene (9).
- Shimono, A. et al. (1999) Mech Dev 83, 39-52.
- Qu, X. et al. (2002) Mol Cell Biochem 229, 35-44.
- Zhou, R.H. et al. (2001) Genomics 73, 86-97.
- Yao, L. et al. (2008) Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 40, 625-35.
- Ellen, T.P. et al. (2008) Carcinogenesis 29, 2-8.
- Yamauchi, Y. et al. (1999) Brain Res Mol Brain Res 68, 149-58.
- Nakada, N. et al. (2002) Brain Res Dev Brain Res 135, 45-53.
- Schilling, S.H. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 25160-9.
- Melotte, V. et al. (2009) J Natl Cancer Inst 101, 916-27.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条