Product Pathways - Metabolism
UCP2 (D1O5V) Rabbit mAb #89326
|89326S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|89326||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
UCP2 (D1O5V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total UCP2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly153 of human UCP2 protein.
Uncoupling protein 2 (UCP2) is a mitochondrial inner membrane transport protein that is expressed in a wide range of tissues (1). UCP2 inhibits mitochondrial glucose oxidation and promotes glycolysis in human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) (2). During early differentiation of hPSCs, the expression of UCP2 is repressed, which results in reduced glycolysis (2). This demonstrates a role for UCP2 in the metabolic reprogramming during differentiation of hPSCs (2). Overexpression of UCP2 in cancer cells stimulates oxidative phosphorylation in mitochondria and inhibits cell proliferation (3).
- Mailloux, R.J. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 21865-75.
- Zhang, J. et al. (2011) EMBO J 30, 4860-73.
- Esteves, P. et al. (2014) Cancer Res 74, 3971-82.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14670 UCP1 (D9D6X) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 97000 UCP3 (D6J8K) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条