Product Pathways - Stem Cell and Lineage Markers
Nanog (D1G10) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific; ChIP Formulated) #8785
|8785S||100 µl ( 20 immunoprecipitations )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|8785||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Nanog (D1G10) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific; ChIP Formulated) immunoprecipitates endogenous levels of total mouse nanog protein. This antibody does not cross-react with human nanog protein.Nanog (D1G10) Rabbit mAb兔单抗 (小鼠特异; ChIP 级别)可免疫沉淀小鼠内源的总nanog蛋白，而与人源nanog蛋白没有交叉反应。
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of mouse nanog protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 F9 cells and either 5 μl of Nanog (D1G10) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific; ChIP Formulated) or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers #4653, SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers #4659, and SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers #7015. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Nanog is a homeodomain-containing transcription factor that is essential for the maintenance of pluripotency and self renewal in embryonic stem cells (1). Nanog expression is controlled by a network of factors including Sox2 and the key pluripotency regulator Oct-4 (1). Recent advances in somatic cell reprogramming have utilized viral expression of combinations of transcription factors including nanog, Oct-4, Sox2, KLF4, c-Myc, and LIN28 (2,3).
Nanog是一个含有同源结构域的转录因子，对于维持胚胎干细胞的多潜能性和自我更新非常重要（1）。Nanog的表达由包括Sox2和关键多潜能性调控因子Oct-4在内的调控网络调控（1）。近来对于体细胞重编程的研究进展主要通过整合包含nanog, Oct-4, Sox2, KLF4, c-Myc和 LIN28等转录因子病毒表达来实现 (2,3).
- Kim, J. et al. (2008) Cell 132, 1049-61.
- Takahashi, K. et al. (2007) Nat Protoc 2, 3081-9.
- Yu, J. et al. (2007) Science 318, 1917-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4653 SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers
- 4659 SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers
- 5024 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5677 Oct-4A (C30A3C1) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 8822 Nanog (D2A3) XP® Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific)
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条