Product Pathways - Metabolism
CIAO1 (D4E2U) Rabbit mAb #87027
|87027S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|87027||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CIAO1 (D4E2U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CIAO1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Phe292 of human CIAO1 protein.
Iron-sulfur (Fe-S) clusters (ISC) are cofactors for many proteins that display a wide range of biological functions, such as DNA maintenance, transcription, translation, cellular metabolism, electron transport, and oxidative phosphorylation (1). While structurally simple, the synthesis and insertion of ISC into Fe-S proteins are complex processes that involve many different proteins. The cytosolic iron-sulfur assembly component 1 (CIAO1) protein is a key component of the cytosolic ISC assembly machinery that incorporates ISC into cytoplasmic and nuclear Fe-S proteins in eukaryotic cells (1,2). CIAO1, along with MMS19, XPD, FAM96B, and ANT2, comprise a complex that localizes to the mitotic spindle during mitosis, which suggests a role in chromosome segregation (3-6). The CIAO1 protein interacts with Wilms' tumor suppressor protein (WT1) and may affect its transactivation activity (7).
- Wang, J. and Pantopoulos, K. (2011) Biochem J 434, 365-81.
- Stehling, O. et al. (2013) Cell Metab 18, 187-98.
- Ito, S. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 39, 632-40.
- Gari, K. et al. (2012) Science 337, 243-5.
- Stehling, O. et al. (2012) Science 337, 195-9.
- Seki, M. et al. (2013) J Biol Chem 288, 16680-9.
- Johnstone, R.W. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 10880-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 81376 CIAO1 (D1B4G) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条