Product Pathways - Metabolism
FAM96B (D4V9Z) Rabbit mAb #86302
|86302S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|86302||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
FAM96B (D4V9Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FAM96B protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gln21 of human FAM96B protein.
Iron-sulfur (Fe-S) clusters (ISC) are cofactors for many proteins that display a wide range of biological functions, such as DNA maintenance, transcription, translation, cellular metabolism, electron transport, and oxidative phosphorylation (1). While structurally simple, the synthesis and insertion of ISC into Fe-S proteins are complex processes that involve many different proteins (2). FAM96B, also known as MIP18 (MSS19-interacting protein of 18kDa), is a component of the cytosolic Fe-S protein assembly complex (3,4). FAM96B is in a complex with MMS19 that is responsible for assembly of multiple nuclear Fe-S proteins involved in DNA metabolism (5).
- Wang, J. and Pantopoulos, K. (2011) Biochem J 434, 365-81.
- Netz, D.J. et al. (2014) Trends Cell Biol 24, 303-12.
- van Wietmarschen, N. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 43351-8.
- Stehling, O. et al. (2013) Cell Metab 18, 187-98.
- Gari, K. et al. (2012) Science 337, 243-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条