Product Pathways - Protein Stability
UBQLN2 (D7R2Z) Rabbit mAb #85509
|85509S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|85509||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Dog,
Specificity / Sensitivity
UBQLN2 (D7R2Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total UBQLN2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with UBQLN1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human UBQLN2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using UBQLN2 (D7R2Z) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human UBQLN2 protein (hUBQLN2-Myc/DDK; +), using UBQLN2 (D7R2Z) Rabbit mAb.
Ubiquilin 2 (UBQLN2) is a broadly expressed member of the ubiquilin family of ubiquitin receptor proteins. UBQLN2 is a type 2 ubiquitin-like (UBL) protein that contains an amino-terminal UBL domain, multiple heat shock chaperonin-binding (STI) motifs, several PXX repeats, and a carboxy-terminal ubiquitin-associated (UBA) domain (1-3). Research studies indicate that the UBL domain of UBQLN2 can interact with proteasome subunits (4). The UBA domain of UBQLN2 can interact with ubiquitinated proteins and the autophagosome and allows UBQLN2 to participate in the ubiquitin-proteasome and autophagy pathways (5-8). Mutations in the PXX repeat region of the corresponding UBQLN2 gene are associated with an X-linked form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS15) and dementia with reduced penetrance in females (9).
- Wu, A.L. et al. (1999) Mol Cell 4, 619-25.
- Kaye, F.J. et al. (2000) FEBS Lett 467, 348-55.
- Mah, A.L. et al. (2000) J Cell Biol 151, 847-62.
- Kleijnen, M.F. et al. (2000) Mol Cell 6, 409-19.
- Wilkinson, C.R. et al. (2001) Nat Cell Biol 3, 939-43.
- N'Diaye, E.N. et al. (2009) EMBO Rep 10, 173-9.
- N'Diaye, E.N. et al. (2009) Autophagy 5, 573-5.
- Lee, D.Y. et al. (2013) EMBO Rep 14, 373-81.
- Deng, H.X. et al. (2011) Nature 477, 211-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12019 ADRM1 (D9Z1U) Rabbit mAb
- 12441 S5a/PSMD4 (D20B2) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13525 Rad23B (D4W7F) Rabbit mAb
- 14526 UBQLN1 (D3T7F) Rabbit mAb
- 14810 NUB1 Antibody
- 24555 Rad23A (D7U7Z) Rabbit mAb
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 5105 TAX1BP1 (D1D5) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8025 SQSTM1/p62 (D5E2) Rabbit mAb
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条