Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Nischarin (D6T4X) Rabbit mAb #85124
|85124S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|85124||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Nischarin (D6T4X) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total nischarin protein. The antibody detects a 60 kDa background band of unknown identity by western blot.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human nischarin protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Nischarin (D6T4X) rabbit mAb.
Nischarin (also known as imidazoline receptor antisera-selected protein, IRAS) was first identified through its association with the cytoplasmic domain of integrin α5, and shown to regulate cell migration and cystoskeletal organization (1).
Nischarin regulates Rac-1 signaling (2), as well as the p21-activated kinase (PAK) (3) and cofilin/LIMK pathways (4). Nischarin also interacts with LKB1, regulating the migration and metastatic behavior of breast epithelial cells (5). In addition, nischarin regulates neuronal migration in rat brain (6).
Research studies have implicated nischarin in the regulation of invasion and metastasis of breast cancer (7,8). Researchers have shown that nischarin is frequently downregulated in ovarian cancer, and regulates invasion through focal adhesion kinase (FAK) signaling (9).
- Alahari, S.K. et al. (2000) J Cell Biol 151, 1141-54.
- Reddig, P.J. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 30994-1002.
- Alahari, S.K. et al. (2004) EMBO J 23, 2777-88.
- Ding, Y. et al. (2008) Mol Cell Biol 28, 3742-56.
- Jain, P. et al. (2013) J Biol Chem 288, 15495-509.
- Ding, Y. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e54563.
- Chen, J. et al. (2015) Mol Med Rep 12, 77-82.
- Baranwal, S. et al. (2011) J Natl Cancer Inst 103, 1513-28.
- Li, J. et al. (2015) Mol Cancer Ther 14, 1202-12.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3313 Phospho-Cofilin (Ser3) (77G2) Rabbit mAb
- 4705 Integrin α5 Antibody
- 4749 Integrin Antibody Sampler Kit
- 4750 PAK 1/2/3 Antibody Sampler Kit
- 5175 Cofilin (D3F9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9330 FAK Antibody Sampler Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条