Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
CD3ε (D7A6E™) XP® Rabbit mAb #85061
|85061S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|85061T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|85061||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CD3ε (D7A6E) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CD3ε protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu178 of human CD3ε protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using CD3ε (D7A6E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded MOLT-4 (left) and PC-3 (right) cell pellets using CD3ε (D7A6E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from MOLT-4, HuT 102, and PC-3 cells using CD3ε (D7A6E) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using CD3ε (D7A6E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
When T cells encounter antigens via the T cell receptor (TCR), information about the quantity and quality of antigens is relayed to the intracellular signal transduction machinery (1). This activation process depends mainly on CD3 (Cluster of Differentiation 3), a multiunit protein complex that directly associates with the TCR. CD3 is composed of four polypeptides: ζ, γ, ε and δ. Each of these polypeptides contains at least one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM) (2). Engagement of TCR complex with foreign antigens induces tyrosine phosphorylation in the ITAM motifs and phosphorylated ITAMs function as docking sites for signaling molecules such as ZAP-70 and p85 subunit of PI-3 kinase (3,4). TCR ligation also induces a conformational change in CD3ε, such that a proline region is exposed and then associates with the adaptor protein Nck (5).
- Kuhns, M.S. et al. (2006) Immunity 24, 133-139.
- Pitcher, L.A. and van Oers, N.S. (2003) Trends Immunol. 24, 554-560.
- Osman, N. et al. (1996) Eur. J. Immunol. 26, 1063-1068.
- Hatada, M.H. et al. (1995) Nature 377, 32-38.
- Gil, D. et al. (2002) Cell 109, 901-912.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 4443 CD3ε (CD3-12) Rat mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条