Product Pathways - Development
β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb #8480
|8480S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|8480T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|8480||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), IHC-F=Immunohistochemistry (Frozen), ChIP=Chromatin IP, ChIP-seq=Chromatin IP-seq,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Zebrafish, Bovine, Pig, Guinea Pig, Horse,
Specificity / Sensitivity
β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total β-catenin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro714 of human β-catenin protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa (left) and NCI-H28 (right) cells using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of NCI-H28 (blue) or HeLa (green) cells using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of frozen mouse colon using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse colon using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded cell pellets, HeLa (left) or NCI-H28 (right), using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT 116 cells and either 20 μl of β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human Axin2 Intron 1 Primers #8973, SimpleChIP® Human CaMK2D Intron 3 Primers #5111, human c-Myc promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse colon using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT116 cells and either 20 μl of β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb or 5 μl of Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) (D13A1) Rabbit mAb #8814, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9005. DNA Libraries were prepared from 5 ng enriched ChIP DNA using NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®, and sequenced on the Illumina NextSeq. The figure shows binding across AXIN2, a known target gene of β-Catenin (see additional figure containing ChIP-qPCR data). For additional ChIP-seq tracks, please download the product data sheet.
β-catenin is a key downstream effector in the Wnt signaling pathway (1). It is implicated in two major biological processes in vertebrates: early embryonic development (2) and tumorigenesis (3). CK1 phosphorylates β-catenin at Ser45. This phosphorylation event primes β-catenin for subsequent phosphorylation by GSK-3 (4-6). GSK-3β destabilizes β-catenin by phosphorylating it at Ser33, Ser37, and Thr41 (7). Mutations at these sites result in the stabilization of β-catenin protein levels and have been found in many tumor cell lines (8).
- Cadigan, K.M. and Nusse, R. (1997) Genes Dev 11, 3286-305.
- Wodarz, A. and Nusse, R. (1998) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 14, 59-88.
- Polakis, P. (1999) Curr Opin Genet Dev 9, 15-21.
- Amit, S. et al. (2002) Genes Dev 16, 1066-76.
- Liu, C. et al. (2002) Cell 108, 837-47.
- Yanagawa, S. et al. (2002) EMBO J 21, 1733-42.
- Yost, C. et al. (1996) Genes Dev 10, 1443-54.
- Morin, P.J. et al. (1997) Science 275, 1787-90.
- Trautmann, M. et al. (2013) Oncogene , .Applications:Western Blotting,
- Richez, C. et al. (2010) J Immunol 184, 796-806.Applications:Western Blotting,
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 19807 Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser45) (D2U8Y) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2009 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser33/37) Antibody
- 2087 Axin1 (C76H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2262 Naked1 Antibody
- 2286 LEF1 (C18A7) Rabbit mAb
- 2391 Wnt3a Antibody
- 2392 Wnt5a Antibody
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 2721 Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2883 TCF3/TCF7L1 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb
- 2951 β-Catenin Antibody Sampler Kit
- 3195 E-Cadherin (24E10) Rabbit mAb
- 3216 Dvl2 Antibody
- 3218 Dvl3 Antibody
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 3795 Frizzled5 Antibody
- 3889 LRP5 (D23F7) Rabbit mAb
- 4176 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser675) (D2F1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4270 Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5651 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser552) (D8E11) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7308 PathScan® Total β-Catenin Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8462 CYLD (D1A10) Rabbit mAb
- 8814 Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) (D13A1) Rabbit mAb
- 9030 Acetyl-β-Catenin (Lys49) (D7C2) Rabbit mAb
- 9383 TCF/LEF Family Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9534 Acetyl-β-Catenin (Lys49) Antibody
- 9561 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) Antibody
- 9564 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser45) Antibody
- 9565 Phospho-β-Catenin (Thr41/Ser45) Antibody
- 9566 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser552) Antibody
- 9567 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser675) Antibody
- 9581 β-Catenin Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 9877 DDX5 (D15E10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
NEBNext is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Ultra is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条