Product Pathways - Stem Cell and Lineage Markers
Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) #83932
|83932S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83932T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83932||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total murine Oct-4A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val80 of murine Oct-4A protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of F9 (upper) and NIH/3T3 (lower) cells using Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Western blot analysis of extracts from F9 and NIH/3T3 cells using Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower). As expected, NIH/3T3 cells do not express Oct-4A.
Immunoprecipitation of Oct-4A from F9 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific). Western blot analysis was performed using Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 mES cells and either 10 μl of Oct-4A (D6C8T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers #4653, SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers #4659, and SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers #7015. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Oct-4 (POU5F1) is a transcription factor highly expressed in undifferentiated embryonic stem cells and embryonic germ cells (1). A network of key factors that includes Oct-4, Nanog, and Sox2 is necessary for the maintenance of pluripotent potential, and downregulation of Oct-4 has been shown to trigger cell differentiation (2,3). Research studies have demonstrated that Oct-4 is a useful germ cell tumor marker (4). Oct-4 exists as two splice variants, Oct-4A and Oct-4B (5). Recent studies have suggested that the Oct-4A isoform has the ability to confer and sustain pluripotency, while Oct-4B may exist in some somatic, non-pluripotent cells (6,7).
- Looijenga, L.H. et al. (2003) Cancer Res 63, 2244-50.
- Pesce, M. and Schöler, H.R. (2001) Stem Cells 19, 271-278.
- Pan, G. and Thomson, J.A. (2007) Cell Res 17, 42-9.
- Cheng, L. et al. (2007) J Pathol 211, 1-9.
- Takeda, J. et al. (1992) Nucleic Acids Res 20, 4613-20.
- Cauffman, G. et al. (2006) Stem Cells 24, 2685-91.
- Lee, J. et al. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 33554-65.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4653 SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers
- 4659 SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7015 SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条