Product Pathways - Metabolism
CISD1/mitoNEET (D5M4C) Rabbit mAb #83775
|83775S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|83775||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CISD1/mitoNEET (D5M4C) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CISD1/mitoNEET protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asp61 of human CISD1/mitoNEET protein.
CDGSH iron-sulfur domain-containing protein 1 (CISD1), also known as mitochondrial outer membrane iron-sulfur (2Fe-2S) protein (mitoNEET) was first identified as the target for the drug pioglitazone, used to treat diabetes (1-3). CISD1/mitoNEET regulates both mitochondrial iron transport into the matrix and mitochondrial respiratory capacity. It has also been shown to affect the dynamics of cellular and whole-body lipid homeostasis (2,4). Furthermore, research studies have shown that CISD1/mitoNEET is overexpressed in human epithelial breast cancer cells and it has been considered a potential chemotherapeutic target (6).
- Colca, J.R. et al. (2004) Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 286, E252-60.
- Wiley, S.E. et al. (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104, 5318-23.
- Wiley, S.E. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 23745-9.
- Kusminski, C.M. et al. (2012) Nat Med 18, 1539-49.
- Sohn, Y.S. et al. (2013) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110, 14676-81.
- Bai, F. et al. (2015) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112, 3698-703.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条