Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb #82630
|82630S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|82630T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|82630||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Sox9 (D8G9H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Sox9 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human Sox9 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A-204 (left) and HeLa (right) cells using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse testis using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A-204 (left) and U-87 MG (right) cell pellets using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower). As expected, HeLa cells are negative for Sox9.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells using an isotype control (red) and Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb (blue) and A-204 cells using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb (green). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab’)2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) was used as a secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Sox9 (D8G8H) Rabbit mAb.
Sox9 is a transcription factor with an HMG-box DNA binding domain that has homology to the HMG domain of the mammalian testis-determining factor, SRY (1). Sox9 regulates several important processes during embryonic development including chondrogenesis, during which it contributes to skeletal formation and digit specification (2,3). Sox9 also coordinates with steroidogenic factor-1 to direct Sertoli cell-specific expression of anti-Mullerian hormone during embryogenesis, thereby contributing to male sex determination (4). In addition, Sox9 is reportedly involved in the maintenance of adult stem cell populations, including multipotent neural stem cells (5), hair follicle stem cells (6), and mammary stem cells (7). Recent interest has focused on the role of Sox9 in tumor biology. For example, research studies have shown that Sox9 expression in lung adenocarcinoma induces a mesenchymal phenotype in tumor cells (8). Other research studies have shown that YAP1 induced upregulation of Sox9 confers cancer stem cell like properties on esophageal cancer cells (9). Moreover, Sox9 expression has been linked with several other tumor types including ovarian, prostate, and pancreatic malignancies (10-12).
- Mertin, S. et al. (1999) Nucleic Acids Res 27, 1359-64.
- Akiyama, H. et al. (2002) Genes Dev 16, 2813-28.
- Raspopovic, J. et al. (2014) Science 345, 566-70.
- De Santa Barbara, P. et al. (1998) Mol Cell Biol 18, 6653-65.
- Scott, C.E. et al. (2010) Nat Neurosci 13, 1181-9.
- Kadaja, M. et al. (2014) Genes Dev 28, 328-41.
- Guo, W. et al. (2012) Cell 148, 1015-28.
- Capaccione, K.M. et al. (2014) Oncotarget 5, 3636-50.
- Song, S. et al. (2014) Cancer Res 74, 4170-82.
- Raspaglio, G. et al. (2014) Gene 542, 173-81.
- Qin, G.Q. et al. (2014) Onco Targets Ther 7, 137-46.
- Shroff, S. et al. (2014) Hum Pathol 45, 456-63.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条