Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
CEP55 (D1L4H) Rabbit mAb #81693
|81693S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|81693||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CEP55 (D1L4H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CEP55 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val459 of human CEP55 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from MCF7 cells, untreated (-) or treated with Doxorubicin #5927 (0.5 μM, 24 hr; +) or UV (100 mJ, 6 hr recovery; +), using CEP55 (D1L4H) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of CEP55 from MCF7 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is CEP55 (D1L4H) Rabbit mAb. Western blot was performed using CEP55 (D1L4H) Rabbit mAb. A light chain-specific secondary antibody was used.
The 55 kDa centrosomal protein (CEP55) is a widely expressed centrosome and midbody-associated protein that regulates cytokinesis, including completion of the final step during cytokinesis known as abscission (1,2). CEP55 activity during abscission is negatively regulated by p53 through Polo-like kinase 1 (3,4). The breast and ovarian cancer DNA repair protein BRCA2 interacts with CEP55 and plays a regulatory role during abscission (5). Research studies demonstrate that CEP55 is also involved in the regulation of Akt signaling, autophagy, and may be a biomarker in human cancer (reviewed in 6). The correlated overexpression of CEP55, the transcription factor FoxM1, and the HELLS helicase is seen in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (7,8). Additional studies demonstrate that CEP55 expression regulates cell proliferation in gastric carcinoma (9).
- Fabbro, M. et al. (2005) Dev Cell 9, 477-88.
- Zhao, W.M. et al. (2006) Mol Biol Cell 17, 3881-96.
- Bastos, R.N. and Barr, F.A. (2010) J Cell Biol 191, 751-60.
- Chang, Y.C. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 4376-85.
- Mondal, G. et al. (2012) Dev Cell 23, 137-52.
- Jeffery, J. et al. (2015) Oncogene, [Epub ahead of print].
- Janus, J.R. et al. (2011) Laryngoscope 121, 2598-603.
- Waseem, A. et al. (2010) Oral Oncol 46, 536-42.
- Tao, J. et al. (2014) Tumour Biol 35, 4389-99.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条