Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (Ser845) (D10G5) Rabbit mAb #8084
|8084S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|8084T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,500.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|8084||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (Ser845) (D10G5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) protein only when phosphorylated at Ser845. While the literature refers to this residue as Ser845, it is Ser863 in the UniProt sequence P42261.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser845 of human AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) protein.
AMPA- (α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid), kainite- and NMDA- (N-methyl-D-aspartate) receptors are the three main families of ionotropic glutamate-gated ion channels. AMPA receptors (AMPARs) are comprised of four subunits (GluR 1-4), which assemble as homo- or hetero-tetramers to mediate the majority of fast excitatory transmissions in the CNS. AMPARs are implicated in synapse formation, stabilization, and plasticity (1). AMPARs that lack GluR 2 are permeable to calcium, in contrast to GluR 2 containing AMPARs (2). Post-transcriptional modifications (alternative splicing, nuclear RNA editing) and post-translational modifications (glycosylation, phosphorylation) result in a very large number of permutations, fine-tuning the kinetic properties of AMPARs. Activity changes of AMPARs are implicated in a variety of diseases including Alzheimer’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), stroke, and epilepsy (1).
The activation of PKA regulates the activity of AMPA-type glutamate receptors by phosphorylation of the subunit GluR 1 at Ser845. Furthermore, Ser845 phosphorylation is increased by activation of D1-type dopamine receptors and by inhibition of protein phosphatase 1/protein phosphatase 2A (3,4). Phosphorylation at either Ser831 or Ser845 potentiates AMPA receptor ion channel function: long-term potentiation (LTP) correlates with increased phosphorylation, while long-term depression (LTD) correlates with a dephosphorylation of GluR 1 (5). Phosphomutant mice (Ser831Ala and Ser845Ala) show deficits in LTD and LTP. Either Ser831 or Ser845 alone may support LTP, while only Ser845 is critical for LTD. Furthermore, these mice have memory deficiencies in spatial learning tasks (6,7). Assembly of the β2-adrenergic receptor, trimeric Gs protein, adenyl cyclase, PKA, GluR 1, stargazin, and PSD95 signaling complex for localized cAMP signaling is dependent on phosphorylation of GluR 1 at Ser845 (8).
- Palmer, C.L. et al. (2005) Pharmacol Rev 57, 253-77.
- Cull-Candy, S. et al. (2006) Curr Opin Neurobiol 16, 288-97.
- Roche, K.W. et al. (1996) Neuron 16, 1179-88.
- Snyder, G.L. et al. (2000) J Neurosci 20, 4480-8.
- Lee, H.K. et al. (2000) Nature 405, 955-9.
- Lee, H.K. et al. (2003) Cell 112, 631-43.
- He, K. et al. (2009) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 106, 20033-8.
- Joiner, M.L. et al. (2010) EMBO J 29, 482-95.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13185 AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (D4N9V) Rabbit mAb
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3921 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (Tyr869/Tyr873/Tyr876) Antibody
- 4027 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (Tyr876) Antibody
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 4676 AMPA Receptor (GluR 3) (D47E3) Rabbit mAb
- 5306 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (D39F2) Rabbit mAb
- 5661 Phospho-PKA C (Thr197) (D45D3) Rabbit mAb
- 5842 PKA C-α (D38C6) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8070 AMPA Receptor (GluR 4) (D41A11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9621 Phospho-(Ser/Thr) PKA Substrate Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条