Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
HJURP (D3A8Z) Rabbit mAb #80508
|80508S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|80508||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HJURP (D3A8Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HJURP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly672 of human HJURP protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using HJURP (D3A8Z) Rabbit mAb.
CENP-A is an essential histone H3 variant that replaces canonical histone H3 in centromeric heterochromatin. The inherited localization of the centromere is specified by CENP-A (1). CENP-A deposition to the correct chromosomal location in early G1 phase is regulated by the Mis18 complex, which recruits the CENP-A assembly factor/chaperone protein HJURP (Holliday Junction Recognition Protein) (2-3).
Dimerization of HJURP is required for its activity (4), and phosphorylation by cyclin dependent kinases is required for temporal regulation of HJURP recruitment (5).
Overexpression of HJURP causes chromosome loss in yeast and mitotic defects in mammalian cells (6). Further, downregulation of HJURP expression has been associated with replicative senescence in human cells (7).
Research studies indicate that HJURP may have prognostic value in human breast cancer and high grade gliomas (8-10).
- Ausió, J. (2006) Brief Funct Genomic Proteomic 5, 228-43.
- Stellfox, M.E. et al. (2013) Cell Mol Life Sci 70, 387-406.
- Wang, J. et al. (2014) J Biol Chem 289, 8326-36.
- Zasadzińska, E. et al. (2013) EMBO J 32, 2113-24.
- Müller, S. et al. (2014) Cell Rep 8, 190-203.
- Mishra, P.K. et al. (2011) PLoS Genet 7, e1002303.
- Heo, J.I. et al. (2013) J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 68, 914-25.
- Hu, Z. et al. (2010) Breast Cancer Res 12, R18.
- Montes de Oca, R. et al. (2015) Mol Oncol 9, 657-74.
- de Tayrac, M. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e73332.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2047 CENP-A (C5H3) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific)
- 2048 CENP-A (C51A7) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条