Product Pathways - Neuroscience
SORL1 (D8D4G) Rabbit mAb #79322
|79322S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|79322||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
SORL1 (D8D4G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SORL1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu267 of human SORL1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse hippocampus (left), cortex (middle), or cerebellum (right) using SORL1 (D8D4G) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
SORL1, also called SorLA, is a 250 kDa type-1 membrane protein found in neurons of the central and peripheral nervous system (1). SORL1 is related to the yeast transporter Vps10p (2). While its exact function is unknown, because it shuttles between the Golgi apparatus and endolysosomal compartments, and given its structural similarity with Vps10p, it has been suggested that SORL1 acts in intracellular trafficking (3). Interestingly, SORL1 expression has been shown to be decreased in the brain of patients with Alzheimer's disease (4), and research studies have demonstrated a role for SORL1 as a neuronal sorting receptor that binds APP and regulates its trafficking and proteolytic processing, thus regulating the production of amyloid-beta peptides (5).
- Yamazaki, H. et al. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 24761-8.
- Marcusson, E.G. et al. (1994) Cell 77, 579-86.
- Jacobsen, L. et al. (2002) FEBS Lett 511, 155-8.
- Scherzer, C.R. et al. (2004) Arch Neurol 61, 1200-5.
- Andersen, O.M. et al. (2005) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102, 13461-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14974 β-Amyloid (1-42 Specific) (D9A3A) Rabbit mAb
- 14975 β-Amyloid (pE3 Peptide) (D5N5H) Rabbit mAb
- 15013 Phospho-Tau (Ser416) (D7U2P) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 91068 TREM2 (D8I4C) Rabbit mAb
- 9784 Alzheimer's Disease Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条