Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb #78896
|78896S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|78896T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|78896||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total myelin basic protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala185 of human myelin basic protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of rat brain using Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb (green) and Synaptophysin (7H12) Mouse mAb (IF Formulated) #9020 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse brain and C2C12 cells using Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of a paraffin-embedded human Alzheimer's brain using Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of a paraffin-embedded mouse brain using Myelin Basic Protein (D8X4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Myelin basic protein (MBP) is an abundant central nervous system (CNS) myelin membrane protein that plays an important role in nerve myelination. Myelin sheaths are multi-layered membranes derived from oligodendrocytes that increase the conduction velocity of axonal impulses. MBP helps to adhere the cytoplasmic leaflets of adjacent oligodendrocyte membranes to one another. Several splice variants of MBP are expressed in cells and the protein is modified following translation (i.e. phosphorylation, methylation), which suggests additional membrane adhesion functions (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12389 GFAP (D1F4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 24307 NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2837 Neurofilament-L (C28E10) Rabbit mAb
- 3670 GFAP (GA5) Mouse mAb
- 4084 DRAQ5®
- 4179 α-Synuclein (D37A6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4604 Doublecortin Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5461 Synaptophysin (D35E4) Rabbit mAb
- 5664 CNPase (D83E10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8707 MAP2 (D5G1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9020 Synaptophysin (7H12) Mouse mAb (IF Formulated)
- 9043 MAG (D4G3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条