Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
CD31 (PECAM-1) (D8V9E) XP® Rabbit mAb #77699
|77699S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|77699T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|77699||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CD31 (PECAM-1) (D8V9E) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CD31 (PECAM-1) protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala451 of mouse CD31 (PECAM-1) protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A2058 xenograft using CD31 (PECAM-1) (D8V9E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 32D (CD31/PECAM-1 positive) and 3T3 (CD31/PECAM-1 negative) cells using CD31 (PECAM-1) (D8V9E) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse liver using CD31 (PECAM-1) (D8V9E) XP® Rabbit mAb.
CD31 (Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule-1: PECAM-1), a member of the Ig superfamily of cell adhesion molecules, is expressed by circulating platelets, monocytes, neutrophils, some T cells, and endothelial cells and modulates cell adhesion, endothelial cell migration, and angiogenesis (1). CD31 is phosphorylated on Tyr686 at the cytoplasmic carboxy-terminal tail upon various stimuli (e.g. mechanical or oxidative stress), presumably by Src family members (2). The tyrosine phosphorylation mediates associations with a number of SH2 domain-containing binding partners such as PI3 kinase, SHIP, PLCγ, and SHP-2. Thus, CD31 serves as a scaffold for various signaling molecules (3).
- Newman, P.J. (1997) J. Clin. Invest. 99, 3-8.
- Cao, M. Y. et al. (1998) J. Biol. Chem. 273, 15765-72.
- Ilan, N. and Madri, J.A. (2003) Curr. Opin. Cell Biol. 15, 515-24.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3528 CD31 (PECAM-1) (89C2) Mouse mAb
- 3568 CD31 (PECAM-1) (158-2B3) Mouse mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条