Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
PHF19 Antibody #77271
|77271S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|77271||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PHF19 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total PHF19 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human PHF19 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from K-562, COS-7, and DU 145 cell lines using PHF19 Antibody.
PHD finger protein 19 (PHF19), also known as polycomb-like protein 3 (PCL3), is a polycomb group protein that functions as an accessory subunit of the polycomb repressor complex 2 (PRC2), which represses target gene expression through methylation of histone H3 at lysine 27 by the EZH2 methyltransferase (1). PHF19 recruits PRC2 to target genes by binding trimethylated histone H3 lysine 36, a mark of active chromatin, via its Tudor domain (2-4). PHF19 associates with PRC2 and the histone H3 lysine 36 demethylases NO66 and FBXL10, and is required to recruit PRC2 and NO66/FBXL10 to stem cell genes during differentiation, resulting in PRC2-mediated trimethylation of histone H3 lysine 27, loss of trimethylated histone H3 lysine 36, and transcriptional silencing (2-4). Thus, PHF19 is critical for the proper transition of stem cell genes from the active to inactive state during differentiation of embryonic stem cells.
- Sauvageau, M. and Sauvageau, G. (2010) Cell Stem Cell 7, 299-313.
- Brien, G.L. et al. (2012) Nat Struct Mol Biol 19, 1273-81.
- Ballaré, C. et al. (2012) Nat Struct Mol Biol 19, 1257-65.
- Cai, L. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 49, 571-82.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13069 Ring1A (D2P4D) Rabbit mAb
- 13594 JARID2 (D6M9X) Rabbit mAb
- 14111 Mono-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys36) (D9J1D) Rabbit mAb
- 14129 AEBP2 (D7C6X) Rabbit mAb
- 14696 CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb
- 2901 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys36) (C75H12) Rabbit mAb
- 33510 UTX (D3Q1I) Rabbit mAb
- 3737 SUZ12 (D39F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 44570 FBXL10 (D3T8J) Rabbit mAb
- 4909 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys36) (D5A7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5246 Ezh2 (D2C9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5694 RING1B (D22F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5856 Bmi1 (D42B3) Rabbit mAb
- 6964 Bmi1 (D20B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8240 Ubiquityl-Histone H2A (Lys119) (D27C4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9728 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (D18C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9733 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (C36B11) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条