Product Pathways - Innate Immunity
IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb #76684
|76684S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|76684||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IRF-9 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 95 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human IRF-9 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells, untreated (left) or treated with Human Interferon-α1 (hIFN-α1) #8927 (10 ng/ml, 16 hr; right), using IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 U266 cells treated with Human Interferon-α1 (hIFN-α1) #8927 (10 nM, 30 min) and either 10 μl of IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human MX1 Promoter Primers #57949, human WARS intron 1 primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Interferon-α1 (hIFN-α1) #8927 (10 ng/ml, 16 hr; +), using IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using IRF-9 (D2T8M) Rabbit mAb.
Interferon regulatory factors (IRFs) comprise a family of transcription factors that function within the Jak/Stat pathway to regulate interferon (IFN) and IFN-inducible gene expression in response to viral infection (1). IRFs play an important role in pathogen defense, autoimmunity, lymphocyte development, cell growth, and susceptibility to transformation. The IRF family includes nine members: IRF-1, IRF-2, IRF-9/ISGF3γ, IRF-3, IRF-4 (Pip/LSIRF/ICSAT), IRF-5, IRF-6, IRF-7, and IRF-8/ICSBP. All IRF proteins share homology in their amino-terminal DNA-binding domains. IRF family members regulate transcription through interactions with proteins that share similar DNA-binding motifs, such as IFN-stimulated response elements (ISRE), IFN consensus sequences (ICS), and IFN regulatory elements (IRF-E) (2).
In response to type I interferons (e.g., IFN- α, IFN-β), interferon regulatory factor 9 (IRF-9, ISGF3γ) assembles into a protein complex with Stat1 and Stat2 and translocates to the nucleus where it induces transcription of interferon response genes by binding to ISREs (3,4). Expression of IRF-9 is also induced by type I interferons (5).
- Taniguchi, T. et al. (2001) Annu Rev Immunol 19, 623-55.
- Honda, K. and Taniguchi, T. (2006) Nat Rev Immunol 6, 644-58.
- Fu, X.Y. et al. (1990) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 87, 8555-9.
- Qureshi, S.A. et al. (1995) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92, 3829-33.
- Levy, D.E. et al. (1990) EMBO J 9, 1105-11.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 28492 IRF-9 (D8G7H) Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 57949 SimpleChIP® Human MX1 Promoter Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条