Product Pathways - Neuroscience
mGluR2 (D7D8M) Rabbit mAb #76012
|76012S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|76012||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||100, >200||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
mGluR2 (D7D8M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total mGluR2 protein. This antibody may cross-react with mGluR3.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the extracellular loops of mouse mGluR2 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of rat hippocampus (left) and cerebellum (right) using mGluR2 (D7D8M) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunoprecipitation of mGluR2 from mouse brain extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is mGluR2 (D7D8M) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using mGluR2 (D7D8M) Rabbit mAb.
Metabotropic glutamate receptor 2 (mGluR2) is a class C G protein-coupled receptor for the neurotransmitter glutamate in the mammalian brain. Unlike ionotropic receptors, metabotropic receptors do not form an ion channel pore themselves but are indirectly linked to ion channels (1). While mGluR1 and mGluR5 activate phospholipase C, mGluR2, mGluR3, mGluR4, and mGluR6 are coupled to the inhibitory G protein Gα(i/o) and inhibit adenylyl cyclase (AC) activity (1). Research studies have suggested that mGluR2/3 receptors may be potential targets for the treatment of Schizophrenia (2). Furthermore, mGluR2 interacts with the 5HT2A serotonin receptor to form a hetero-complex in the brain. This complex is a potential pharmacological target for hallucinogenic drugs (3,4).
- Pin, J.P. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 342-8.
- Patil, S.T. et al. (2007) Nat Med 13, 1102-7.
- González-Maeso, J. et al. (2008) Nature 452, 93-7.
- González-Maeso, J. and Sealfon, S.C. (2009) Trends Neurosci 32, 225-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3921 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (Tyr869/Tyr873/Tyr876) Antibody
- 4027 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (Tyr876) Antibody
- 4205 NMDAR2A Antibody
- 4208 Phospho-NMDAR2B (Tyr1472) Antibody
- 4209 Phospho-NMDAR2B (Tyr1070) Antibody
- 4212 NMDAR2B (D15B3) Rabbit mAb
- 4676 AMPA Receptor (GluR 3) (D47E3) Rabbit mAb
- 5704 NMDAR1 (D65B7) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8070 AMPA Receptor (GluR 4) (D41A11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8652 AMPA Receptor Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条