Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) #75706
|75706S||100 µl ( 150 sections )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|75706||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|IHC-P||1:150||Human,||Endogenous||190, 110||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total PREX1 protein by immunohistochemistry. This antibody is not recommended for western blot due to weaker signal in comparison to other antibodies available against PREX1.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His770 of human PREX1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded T-47D (left) and MCF 10A (right) cell pellets using PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human melanoma using PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using PREX1 (D8D2K) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Phosphoinositide-3,4,5-triphosphate (PtdIns(3,4,5)P3)-dependent Rac exchanger 1 (PREX1) is a Rac-specific GTP-exchange factor (GEF) regulated by heterotrimeric G-protein β/γ subunits and the lipid second messenger PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 (1-4). PREX1 contains two DEP (Dishevelled, Egl-10, and Pleckstrin homology) domains that coordinate heterotrimeric G-protein signaling. It also contains a Dbl-homology domain, which exhibits Rac-GEF activity, and PH and PDZ domains for interacting with upstream and downstream signaling components (1). Originally shown to modulate cellular migration of neutrophils by Rac2 activation (5-8), it is clear that PREX1 plays a broader role in modulating cell migration. PREX1 promotes metastasis of prostate cancer and melanoma cells, affects endothelial junction integrity, and is required for platelet generation and function (9-14). Research studies suggest that PREX1 plays an essential role in mediating ErbB-dependent signaling events in breast cancer by coordinating Rac activation in response to paracrine signals within the tumor microenvironment. Activation of PREX1 downstream of ErbB3 and EGFR chemokine receptors (CXCR4) promotes Rac activation, increased migration, proliferation, tumorigenesis, and metastasis in breast cancer cells (15,16). Consistent with this observation, deletion of PREX1 expression in mice results in resistance to melanoma metastasis (11). Expression of PREX1 in human tumors transplanted into mice inversely correlates with increased tumor progression and poor survival (15). Additional research studies suggest that PREX Rac-GEF activity is enhanced by phosphorylation in response to growth factors or hormones, and may require coincident dephosphorylation of two PH domain serine residues. The upstream kinases and precise regulatory mechanism remains elusive (15,17).
- Welch, H.C. et al. (2002) Cell 108, 809-21.
- Hill, K. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 4166-73.
- Mayeenuddin, L.H. and Garrison, J.C. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 1921-8.
- Barber, M.A. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 29967-76.
- Welch, H.C. et al. (2005) Curr Biol 15, 1867-73.
- Dong, X. et al. (2005) Curr Biol 15, 1874-9.
- Zhao, T. et al. (2007) J Leukoc Biol 81, 1127-36.
- Nie, B. et al. (2010) Cell Signal 22, 770-82.
- Qin, J. et al. (2009) Oncogene 28, 1853-63.
- Wong, C.Y. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 25813-22.
- Lindsay, C.R. et al. (2011) Nat Commun 2, 555.
- Qian, F. et al. (2012) Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 32, 768-77.
- Naikawadi, R.P. et al. (2012) Circ Res 111, 1517-27.
- Campbell, A.D. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e53982.
- Montero, J.C. et al. (2011) Oncogene 30, 1059-71.
- Sosa, M.S. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 40, 877-92.
- Montero, J.C. et al. (2013) Cell Signal 25, 2281-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13168 PREX1 (D8O8D) Rabbit mAb
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条