Product Pathways - Adhesion
γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb #75550
|75550S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|75550||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total γ-Catenin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro725 of human γ-Catenin protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of DLD-1 (positive; left) and U-87 MG (negative; right) cells using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of U-87 MG cells (blue) and DLD-1 cells (green) using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4414 was used as a secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded DLD-1 and U-87 MG cell pellets using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb #75550.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb (upper) or α-Actinin (D6F6) Rabbit mAb #6487 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of γ-Catenin from DLD-1 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb. Western blot was performed using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb #75550.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using γ-Catenin (D9M1Q) Rabbit mAb #75550.
Also known as plakoglobin, γ-catenin is a member of the Armadillo family of signaling molecules, which includes β-catenin and the Drosophila protein armadillo (1). This family of proteins is involved in Wnt signaling, which is important in embryonic development and in tumorigenesis (2-3). Although the two vertebrate proteins β- and γ-catenin display sequence homology, γ-catenin likely plays a role distinct from that of β-catenin (1, 4-6). γ-catenin localizes to desmosomes and adherens junctions, both sites of intercellular adhesion, and interacts with the cytoplasmic domains of classical and desmosomal cadherins. Interaction of γ- or β-catenin with α-catenin, desmoplakin and other junction proteins provides a link between intercellular junctions and the actin and intermediate filament cytoskeleton. Maintenance and/or modification of this link is vital for control of cell adhesion and migration (1). γ-catenin is modified by phosphorylation, affecting both adhesion and β-catenin dependent transcription (7), and by and O-glycosylation, affecting adhesion (8). Recent evidence suggests that γ-catenin regulates desmosomal adhesion in response to growth factor stimulation (9).
- Zhurinsky, J. et al. (2000) J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 18), 3127-39.
- Wodarz, A. and Nusse, R. (1998) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 14, 59-88.
- Polakis, P. (1999) Curr Opin Genet Dev 9, 15-21.
- Zhurinsky, J. et al. (2000) Mol Cell Biol 20, 4238-52.
- Charpentier, E. et al. (2000) J Cell Biol 149, 503-20.
- Kolligs, F.T. et al. (2000) Genes Dev 14, 1319-31.
- Miravet, S. et al. (2003) Mol Cell Biol 23, 7391-402.
- Hu, P. et al. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 12786-91.
- Yin, T. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 40355-63.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 19807 Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser45) (D2U8Y) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 36611 α-E-Catenin (D9R5E) Rabbit mAb
- 4176 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser675) (D2F1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8480 β-Catenin (D10A8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条