Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb #74499
|74499S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|74499||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Monkey,||Endogenous||50, 60||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TBL1XR1/TBLR1 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 130 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro159 of human TBL1XR1/TBLR1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29, RPMI 8226 and COS-7 cells using TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of TBL1XR1/TBLR1 from HT-29 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input. Lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 and lane 3 is TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT 116 cells and either 10 μl of TBL1XR1/TBLR1 (D4J9C) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human Axin2 Intron 1 Primers #8973, SimpleChIP® Human CaMK2D Intron 3 Primers #5111, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Transducing β-like protein 1 (TBL1X/TBL1) and TBL1-related protein 1 (TBL1XR1/TBLR1) were originally identified as subunits of the co-repressor silencing mediator for retinoic and thyroid hormone receptor (SMRT) and nuclear receptor co-repressor (NCoR) complexes (1-3). These two factors are required for the exchange of co-repressor complexes for co-activators by acting as adaptors to recruit the ubiquitin/proteasome machinery that degrades the co-repressor proteins during ligand mediated activation of transcription (4,5). Co-factor exchange driven by TBL1X/TBL1 and TBL1XR1/TBLR1 appears to be the mechanism by which c-Jun and NF-κB mediated transcription is activated and is therefore likely to be the mechanism employed by other signal-dependent transcription factors as well (4,6). In addition, both TBL1X/TBL1 and TBL1XR1/TBLR1 have essential roles in regulating the Wnt-signaling pathway by recruiting β-catenin to Wnt target genes to activate transcription. Depletion of TBL1X-TBL1XR1 significantly inhibited Wnt-beta-catenin- induced gene expression and oncogenic growth in vitro and in vivo (7). Research studies have shown that upregulation of TBL1XR/TBLR1 is observed in a variety of solid tumors, and is correlated with advanced tumor stage, metastasis and poor prognosis (1).
- Li, J.Y. et al. (2015) Am J Clin Exp Urol 3, 13-23.
- Zhang, J. et al. (2002) Mol Cell 9, 611-23.
- Yoon, H.G. et al. (2003) EMBO J 22, 1336-46.
- Perissi, V. et al. (2004) Cell 116, 511-26.
- Perissi, V. et al. (2008) Mol Cell 29, 755-66.
- Hoberg, J.E. et al. (2004) Mol Cell 16, 245-55.
- Li, J. and Wang, C.Y. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 160-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5111 SimpleChIP® Human CaMK2D Intron 3 Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8973 SimpleChIP® Human Axin2 Intron 1 Primers
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条