Product Pathways - Vesicle Trafficking
VPS29 (D2H7G) Rabbit mAb #73540
|73540S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|73540||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
VPS29 (D2H7G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total VPS29 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala121 of human VPS29 protein.
Retromer is a heteropentameric protein complex that consists of two protein compounds, a sortin-nexin dimer and a trimeric VPS26-VPS29-VPS35 protein subcomplex. The retromer complex associates with endosomes at their cytosolic side to mediate retrograde transport of transmembrane proteins from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network (1-3). Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 29 (VPS29) is considered a cryptic metallophosphoesterase, as it contains a conserved metallophosphoesterase-fold that includes a phenylalanine in place of an essential histidine residue within the active site (4). While VPS29 is capable of binding metal ions, it does so with low affinity and exhibits no enzymatic activity. Instead, VPS29 serves as a scaffold protein that interacts with the carboxy-terminal region of VPS35 and is essential for association of the retromer with other endosomal transport proteins (5).
- Seaman, M.N. (2005) Trends Cell Biol 15, 68-75.
- Bonifacino, J.S. and Rojas, R. (2006) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 7, 568-79.
- Verges, M. (2007) Front Biosci 12, 3825-51.
- Hierro, A. et al. (2007) Nature 449, 1063-7.
- Swarbrick, J.D. et al. (2011) PLoS One 6, e20420.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3358 PI3 Kinase Class III (D4E2) Rabbit mAb
- 4263 PI3 Kinase Class III (D9A5) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条