Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb #72604
|72604S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|72604||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,||Endogenous||97, 113||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Stat2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu706 of human Stat2 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of U266 cells using Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to concentration-matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (red). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor 647 Conjugate) was used as a secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A-431 cells, serum starved (left) or treated with IFNα (1000 U/ml for 30 mins; right) using Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 U266 cells treated with Human Interferon-α (IFN-α) #9906 (100 ng/ml) for 30 min, and either 10 μl of Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human USP18 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human WARS Intron 1 Primers #30101, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb. KARPAS cell line source: Dr Abraham Karpas at the University of Cambridge.
Immunoprecipitation of Stat2 from KARPAS-299 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb. Western blot was performed using Stat2 (D9J7L) Rabbit mAb. KARPAS cell line source: Dr Abraham Karpas at the University of Cambridge.
Stat2 (113-kDa), originally purified from the nuclei of alpha-interferon-treated cells, is critical to the transcriptional responses induced by type I interferons, IFN-alpha/beta (1,2). Knockout mice with a targeted disruption of Stat2 have higher susceptibility to viral infection and altered responses to type I interferons (3). Stat2 is rapidly activated by phosphorylation at Tyr690 in response to stimulation by IFN-alpha/beta via associations with receptor-bound Jak kinases (4). Unlike other Stat proteins, Stat2 does not form homodimers. Instead, activated Stat2 forms a heterodimer with Stat1 and translocates to the nucleus. There, it associates with the DNA-binding protein p48 and forms the transcriptional activator complex, interferon-stimulated gene factor 3 (ISGF3), promoting transcription from the ISRE (5).
- Fu, X.Y. et al. (1992) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 89, 7840-3.
- Ihle, J.N. (2001) Curr Opin Cell Biol 13, 211-7.
- Park, C. et al. (2000) Immunity 13, 795-804.
- Improta, T. et al. (1994) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91, 4776-80.
- Horvath, C.M. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 6957-64.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 30101 SimpleChIP® Human WARS Intron 1 Primers
- 4441 Phospho-Stat2 (Tyr690) Antibody
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 88410 Phospho-Stat2 (Tyr690) (D3P2P) Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条