Product Pathways - Neuroscience
VGLUT2 (D7D2H) Rabbit mAb #71555
|71555S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|71555||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
VGLUT2 (D7D2H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total VGLUT2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human VGLUT2 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse brain using VGLUT2 (D7D2H) Rabbit mAb (green) and β3-Tubulin (TU-20) Mouse mAb #4466 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunoprecipitation of VGLUT2 from mouse brain extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is VGLUT2 (D7D2H) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using VGLUT2 (D7D2H) Rabbit mAb.
Glutamatergic neurons release glutamate, the most common excitatory neurotransmitter. Their synaptic vesicles are filled with glutamate by vesicular glutamate transporters, VGLUTs (1). VGLUT1, also called solute carrier family 17 member 7 (SLC17A7), was first identified as an inorganic phosphate transporter (2). Despite the absence of homology with neurotransmitter transporters, VGLUT1 was later demonstrated to be a glutamate transporter (1) specific to glutamatergic neurons (3). Closely related to VGLUT1, VGLUT2 and VGLUT3 are also involved in glutamate uptake into synaptic vesicles, but define different neuronal subpopulations (4,5). VGLUT1 and VGLUT2 are the most abundant isoforms. VGLUT1 is expressed in the cortex, hippocampus, and cerebellar cortex, while VGLUT2 is mostly found in the thalamus (6,7). VGLUT3 is expressed in hair cells of the auditory system (8).
- Bellocchio, E.E. et al. (2000) Science 289, 957-60.
- Ni, B. et al. (1996) J Neurochem 66, 2227-38.
- Takamori, S. et al. (2000) Nature 407, 189-94.
- Fremeau, R.T. et al. (2001) Neuron 31, 247-60.
- Fremeau, R.T. et al. (2002) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99, 14488-93.
- Herzog, E. et al. (2001) J Neurosci 21, RC181.
- Kaneko, T. and Fujiyama, F. (2002) Neurosci Res 42, 243-50.
- Seal, R.P. et al. (2008) Neuron 57, 263-75.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12331 VGLUT1 Antibody
- 14501 EAAT3 (E1E6M) Rabbit mAb
- 3838 EAAT2 Antibody
- 5684 EAAT1 (D44E2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5685 EAAT1 (D20D5) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8652 AMPA Receptor Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条