Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb #70896
|70896S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|70896||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SLP-76 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro390 of human SLP-76 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells (green) and HT-29 cells (blue) using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Jurkat (left) and HeLa (right) cells using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of SLP-76 from Jurkat cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Jurkat (left) and HeLa (right) cell pellets using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human infiltrating papillary carcinoma of the breast using SLP-76 (D1R1A) Rabbit mAb.
SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa (SLP-76) is a hematopoietic adapter protein that is important in multiple biochemical signaling pathways and necessary for T cell development and activation (1). ZAP-70 phosphorylates SLP-76 and LAT as a result of TCR ligation. SLP-76 has amino-terminal tyrosine residues followed by a proline rich domain and a carboxy-terminal SH2 domain. Phosphorylation of Tyr113 and Tyr128 result in recruitment of the GEF Vav and the adapter protein Nck (2). TCR ligation also leads to phosphorylation of Tyr145, which mediates an association between SLP-76 and Itk, which is accomplished in part via the proline rich domain of SLP-76 and the SH3 domain of ITK (3). Furthermore, the proline rich domain of SLP-76 binds to the SH3 domains of Grb2-like adapter Gads (3,4). In resting cells, SLP-76 is predominantly in the cytosol. Upon TCR ligation, SLP-76 translocates to the plasma membrane and promotes the assembly of a multi-protein signaling complex that includes Vav, Nck, Itk and PLCγ1 (1). The expression of SLP-76 is tightly regulated; the protein is detected at very early stages of thymocyte development, increases as thymocyte maturation progresses, and is reduced as cells mature to CD4+ CD8+ double-positive thymocytes (5).
- Clements, J.L. (2003) Immunol Rev 191, 211-9.
- Bubeck Wardenburg, J. et al. (1998) Immunity 9, 607-16.
- Bunnell, S.C. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 2219-30.
- Liu, S.K. et al. (1999) Curr Biol 9, 67-75.
- Clements, J.L. et al. (1998) J Immunol 161, 3880-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14745 Phospho-SLP-76 (Ser376) (D9D6E) Rabbit mAb
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 14770 Phospho-SLP-76 (Tyr145) Antibody
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 92711 Phospho-SLP-76 (Ser376) (D7S1K) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条