Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
HCFC1 Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen) #69690
|69690S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|69690||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||120, 130, 135, 160, 260||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HCFC1 Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen) recognizes endogenous levels of total HCFC1 protein. This antibody also recognizes amino-terminal fragments (HCFC1-N) resulting from O-GlcNAc transferase (OGT) cleavage.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro484 of human HCFC1 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using HCFC1 Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen).
Host cell factor C1 (HCFC1) was first identified as the host cell factor for human herpes simplex virus infection. HCFC1 and the viral protein VP16 belong to a multi-protein complex that promotes transcription of viral immediate early genes (1). The relatively large HCFC1 protein contains 6 centrally located 26 amino acid repeats that can be O-GlcNAcylated and subjected to O-linked beta-N-acetylglucosamine transferase (OGT) cleavage (2-4). The resulting amino-terminal (HCFC1-N) and carboxy-terminal (HCFC1-C) fragments are non-covalently associated and play important roles in cell cycle regulation. The HCFC1-N peptide facilitates progression through the G1 phase of the cell cycle while HCFC1-C enables proper mitosis and cytokinesis during the M phase (5-7). As HCFC1 plays an important role in neurodevelopment, mutations in the corresponding gene are associated with neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g., intellectual disability) in humans (8).
- Vogel, J.L. and Kristie, T.M. (2013) Viruses 5, 1272-91.
- Daou, S. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 2747-52.
- Capotosti, F. et al. (2011) Cell 144, 376-88.
- Lazarus, M.B. et al. (2013) Science 342, 1235-9.
- Julien, E. and Herr, W. (2003) EMBO J 22, 2360-9.
- Julien, E. and Herr, W. (2004) Mol Cell 14, 713-25.
- Zargar, Z. and Tyagi, S. (2012) Transcription 3, 187-92.
- Jolly, L.A. et al. (2015) Hum Mol Genet 24, 3335-47.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 50708 HCFC1 Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条