Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
Mis18-α (D3N2X) Rabbit mAb #69625
|69625S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|69625||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Mis18-alpha (D3N2X) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Mis18-alpha protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg41 of human Mis18-alpha protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Mis18-alpha (D3N2X) Rabbit mAb.
CENP-A, also known as the chromatin-associated protein CSE4 (capping-enzyme suppressor 4-p), is an essential histone H3 variant that replaces canonical histone H3 in centromeric heterochromatin. The inherited localization of the centromere is specified by CENP-A (1). CENP-A deposition to the correct chromosomal location in early G1 phase is regulated by the Mis18 complex, which consists of Mis18-alpha, Mis18-beta, Mis18BP1, RbAp48 and RbAp46 (2).
Mis18-alpha deficiency in mice results in inappropriate localization of CENP-A, as well as DNA methylation defects (3). Localization of the Mis18 complex to centromeres is regulated by the mitotic kinase Plk1 (polo-like kinase 1) (4).
- Ausió, J. (2006) Brief Funct Genomic Proteomic 5, 228-43.
- Stellfox, M.E. et al. (2013) Cell Mol Life Sci 70, 387-406.
- Kim, I.S. et al. (2012) Mol Cell 46, 260-73.
- McKinley, K.L. and Cheeseman, I.M. (2014) Cell 158, 397-411.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14812 PLK2 (D5R2B) Rabbit mAb
- 2047 CENP-A (C5H3) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific)
- 2186 CENP-A Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9062 Phospho-PLK1 (Thr210) (D5H7) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条