Product Pathways - Development
Lunatic Fringe (D6V2V) Rabbit mAb #66472
|66472S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|66472||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Lunatic Fringe (D6V2V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Lunatic Fringe protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu74 of human Lunatic Fringe protein.
Lunatic Fringe (Beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase, LFNG) is a single-pass type II Golgi membrane glycosyltransferase that catalyzes the elongation of O-linked fucose residues on EGF-like repeats of Notch signaling molecules. Fucosylation of EGF-like repeats serves to fine-tune Notch ligand-receptor interactions, thereby modulating downstream Notch pathway activity (1). Studies in genetic mouse models have shown that Lunatic Fringe-mediated Notch regulation is critical for somite patterning during vertebrate embryogenesis (2-4). Consistent with this, loss-of-function mutations in human LFNG are associated with spondylocostal dysostoses, a heritable skeletal growth disorder characterized by malformations of the spinal column and thoracic structures (5). Lunatic Fringe continues to modulate Notch signaling postnatally (6), and is implicated as a putative tumor suppressor in multiple Notch-related cancers (7, 8).
- Shimizu, K. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 25753-8.
- Evrard, Y.A. et al. (1998) Nature 394, 377-81.
- Zhang, N. and Gridley, T. (1998) Nature 394, 374-7.
- Serth, K. et al. (2015) PLoS One 10, e0123776.
- Sparrow, D.B. et al. (2006) Am J Hum Genet 78, 28-37.
- Mukherjee, S. et al. (2014) J Immunol 192, 996-1003.
- Zhang, S. et al. (2014) Neoplasia 16, 158-67.
- Zhang, S. et al. (2015) Oncogene , .
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条