Product Pathways - Angiogenesis
VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb #65707
|65707S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|65707T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||请询价 现货查询||购买询价|
|65707||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||310, 460||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total VWF protein. This antibody recognizes both the VWF precursor and mature VWF.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant human VWF protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of VWF from HUVEC cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using VWF (D8L8G) XP® Rabbit mAb.
VWF (Von Willebrand factor) is a multimeric plasma glycoprotein that promotes adhesion of platelets to sites of vascular injury (1). Mature circulating VWF is made up of disulfide-bonded multimers that are in a complex with factor VIII (2). VWF is stored in secretory Weibel-Palade bodies in endothelial cells (3,4). It is synthesized as a large precursor protein and undergoes extensive posttranslational modifications including dimerization in the endoplasmic reticulum followed by cleavage of the pro-peptide and multimerization in the Golgi apparatus (3,4). VWF is important in hemostasis, and genetic defects in the structure and modification of VWF can cause von Willebrand disease (VWD), the most common congenital bleeding disorder in humans (5). Alternatively, increased levels of VWF have been shown to be involved in acute coronary thrombosis and are a clinical risk marker for atherosclerosis (6). VWF has also been shown to have a role in inflammation, functioning as an adhesive site for a variety of leukocyte subsets (7). Through siRNA experiments and the use VWF-deficient mice, it has also been shown that VWF regulates angiogenesis (8).
- Tschopp, T.B. et al. (1974) J Lab Clin Med 83, 296-300.
- Hoyer, L.W. and Shainoff, J.R. (1980) Blood 55, 1056-9.
- Jaffe, E.A. et al. (1974) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 71, 1906-9.
- Wagner, D.D. et al. (1986) J Cell Biol 102, 1320-4.
- Sadler, J.E. (2005) Annu Rev Med 56, 173-91.
- Lip, G.Y. and Blann, A. (1997) Cardiovasc Res 34, 255-65.
- Pendu, R. et al. (2006) Blood 108, 3746-52.
- Starke, R.D. et al. (2011) Blood 117, 1071-80.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条