Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Arg3.1 (D6H9N) Rabbit mAb #65650
|65650S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|65650||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Arg3.1 (D6H9N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Arg3.1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val209 of human Arg3.1 protein.
Arg3.1, also known as Arc for activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein, is an immediate early gene whose expression is necessary for synaptic plasticity (1). Arg3.1 expression is induced by many experimental stimuli such as LTP (2), LTD (3), and learning. Arg3.1 is also involved in the regulation of synaptic strength and homeostatic scaling by promoting AMPA receptors endocytosis (5,6). Arg3.1 dysregulation has been proposed to participate in cognitive decline during aging (7).
- Guzowski, J.F. et al. (1999) Nat Neurosci 2, 1120-4.
- Lyford, G.L. et al. (1995) Neuron 14, 433-45.
- Guzowski, J.F. et al. (2000) J Neurosci 20, 3993-4001.
- Guzowski, J.F. et al. (2001) J Neurosci 21, 5089-98.
- Chowdhury, S. et al. (2006) Neuron 52, 445-59.
- Rial Verde, E.M. et al. (2006) Neuron 52, 461-74.
- Fletcher, B.R. et al. (2014) Neurobiol Learn Mem 115, 58-67.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14695 Delta FosB (D3S8R) Rabbit mAb
- 2251 FosB (5G4) Rabbit mAb
- 4820 CREB (D76D11) Rabbit mAb
- 5348 Phospho-c-Fos (Ser32) (D82C12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9196 Phospho-CREB (Ser133) (1B6) Mouse mAb
- 9197 CREB (48H2) Rabbit mAb
- 9198 Phospho-CREB (Ser133) (87G3) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条