Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Endophilin-1 (E1E6Q) Rabbit mAb #65169
|65169S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|65169||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Endophilin-1 (E1E6Q) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total endophilin-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly268 of human endophilin-1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HSG (left) or MCF7 (right) cells using Endophilin-1 (E1E6Q) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using Endophilin-1 (E1E6Q) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Endophilin proteins are part of a large family of Bin/Amphiphysin/Rvs (BAR) domain proteins that are involved in cell membrane remodeling (1). The endophilins are encoded by five genes, which produce endophilin A 1-3 and B 1-2 (2). Endophilins are involved in many cellular mechanisms, such as synaptic vesicle recycling, receptor trafficking, and membrane remodeling processes (2). Research studies indicate that endophilin 1 (endophilin A1, SH3GL2) can induce different membrane shapes (3) and participate in the morphogenesis of dendritic spines (4). Endophilin 1 is also involved in regulating blood brain barrier permeability via the EGFR-JNK pathway (5).
- Safari, F. and Suetsugu, S. (2012) Membranes (Basel) 2, 91-117.
- Kjaerulff, O. et al. (2011) Cell Biochem Biophys 60, 137-54.
- Ambroso, M.R. et al. (2014) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111, 6982-7.
- Yang, Y. et al. (2015) Cell Res 25, 496-516.
- Chen, L. et al. (2015) Brain Res 1606, 44-53.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12666 Endosomal Marker Antibody Sampler Kit
- 4796 Clathrin Heavy Chain (D3C6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8802 GRAF1 Antibody
- 9765 Vesicle Trafficking Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条