Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb #64828
|64828S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|64828||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, S. cerevisiae,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SPT4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human SPT4 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of SPT4 from HCT 116 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT 116 cells and either 5 μl of SPT4 (D3P2W) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human c-Myc Intron 1 Primers #14905, SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers #5516, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
DRB-sensitivity inducing factor (DSIF), a heterodimer composed of SPT4 and SPT5, is capable of both facilitating and inhibiting RNA polymerase II (RNAPII) activity (1-3). DSIF, together with NELF (Negative Elongation Factor), inhibits RNAPII elongation, resulting in promoter proximal pausing of RNAPII as it awaits additional signaling to resume transcription (4). The release of promoter proximal pausing is signaled through phosphorylation of the RNAPII C-terminal domain (CTD) and NELF by positive transcription elongation factor (P-TEFb) (5). P-TEFb also phosphorylates SPT5 at Thr4 within the evolutionarily conserved heptapeptide repeat motif. This phosphorylation event switches DSIF from a transcriptional repressor to an activator where it becomes a critical factor for transcriptional elongation (6,7).
- Wada, T. et al. (1998) Genes Dev 12, 343-56.
- Saunders, A. et al. (2006) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 7, 557-67.
- Gomes, N.P. et al. (2006) Genes Dev 20, 601-12.
- Yamaguchi, Y. et al. (1999) Cell 97, 41-51.
- Buratowski, S. (2009) Mol Cell 36, 541-6.
- Wada, T. et al. (1998) EMBO J 17, 7395-403.
- Yamada, T. et al. (2006) Mol Cell 21, 227-37.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14905 SimpleChIP® Human c-Myc Intron 1 Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5516 SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条