Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Stat3 (D3Z2G) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) #63585
|63585S||100 µl ( 50 tests )||￥4,060.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|63585||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: F=Flow Cytometry,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stat3 (D3Z2G) Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate) recognizes endogenous levels of total Stat3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly700 of human Stat3 protein.
This Cell Signaling Technology antibody is conjugated to phycoerythrin (PE) and tested in-house for direct flow cytometry analysis in human cells. This antibody is expected to exhibit the same species cross-reactivity as the unconjugated Stat3 (D3Z2G) Rabbit mAb #12640.
The Stat3 transcription factor is an important signaling molecule for many cytokines and growth factor receptors (1) and is required for murine fetal development (2). Research studies have shown that Stat3 is constitutively activated in a number of human tumors (3,4) and possesses oncogenic potential (5) and anti-apoptotic activities (3). Stat3 is activated by phosphorylation at Tyr705, which induces dimerization, nuclear translocation, and DNA binding (6,7). Transcriptional activation seems to be regulated by phosphorylation at Ser727 through the MAPK or mTOR pathways (8,9). Stat3 isoform expression appears to reflect biological function as the relative expression levels of Stat3α (86 kDa) and Stat3β (79 kDa) depend on cell type, ligand exposure, or cell maturation stage (10). It is notable that Stat3β lacks the serine phosphorylation site within the carboxy-terminal transcriptional activation domain (8).
- Heim, M.H. (2001) J Recept Signal Transduct Res 19, 75-120.
- Takeda, K. et al. (1997) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94, 3801-4.
- Catlett-Falcone, R. et al. (1999) Immunity 10, 105-15.
- Garcia, R. and Jove, R. (1998) J Biomed Sci 5, 79-85.
- Bromberg, J.F. et al. (1999) Cell 98, 295-303.
- Darnell, J.E. et al. (1994) Science 264, 1415-21.
- Ihle, J.N. (1995) Nature 377, 591-4.
- Wen, Z. et al. (1995) Cell 82, 241-50.
- Yokogami, K. et al. (2000) Curr Biol 10, 47-50.
- Biethahn, S. et al. (1999) Exp Hematol 27, 885-94.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12640 Stat3 (D3Z2G) Rabbit mAb
- 61038 Phospho-Stat3 (Ser727) (D8C2Z) XP® Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
- 8119 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) (D3A7) XP® Rabbit mAb (PE Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条