Product Pathways - Neuroscience
DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb #62257
|62257S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|62257||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DCLK1/DCAMKL1 protein. The identity of the faint lower molecular weight bands is not known.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human DCLK1/DCAMKL1 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded TT (left) and HeLa (right) cell pellets using DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Apc (Min/+) mouse intestinal adenoma using DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit
mAb (upper) or GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower). As expected, HeLa cells have extremely low expression of DCLK1/DCAMKL1.
Immunoprecipitation of DCLK1/ DCAMKL1 from TT cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using
DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using DCLK1/DCAMKL1 (D2U3L) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Doublecortin-like kinase 1 (DCLK1, DCAMKL1) is a serine/threonine kinase that belongs to the CaM kinase family and shares homology with the neuronal microtubule binding protein doublecortin. DCLK1 is thought to be involved in calcium signaling pathways controlling neuronal development in the embryonic brain (1,2). The kinase also functions in the mature nervous system and is highly expressed in regions of active neurogenesis in the neocortex and cerebellum (3,4). Research studies suggest that the DCLK1 kinase is highly expressed in subpopulations of cells within the colon and gastric epithelium and in the pancreas (5-8). The nature of these cell populations, whether normal, stem-like, or tumor-initiating, is unclear.
- Burgess, H.A. et al. (1999) J Neurosci Res 58, 567-75.
- Tanaka, T. et al. (2006) Cereb Cortex 16 Suppl 1, i69-73.
- Shin, E. et al. (2013) Nat Commun 4, 1440.
- Saaltink, D.J. et al. (2012) J Comp Neurol 520, 2805-23.
- May, R. et al. (2009) Stem Cells 27, 2571-9.
- May, R. et al. (2010) Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 299, G303-10.
- Saqui-Salces, M. et al. (2011) Histochem Cell Biol 136, 191-204.
- Qu, D. et al. (2014) Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 306, G404-11.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条