Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
SET1A (D3V9S) Rabbit mAb #61702
|61702S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|61702||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SET1A (D3V9S) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SET1A protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other SET1/COMPASS proteins, including SET1B, MLL1, MLL2, MLL3, and MLL4.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro383 of human SET1A protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T and HeLa cells using SET1A (D3V9S) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells and either 5 μL of SET1A (D3V9S) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by Real-Time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human β-Actin Promoter Primers #13653, SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Promoter Primers #4471, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The Set1 histone methyltransferase protein was first identified in yeast as part of the Set1/COMPASS histone methyltransferase complex, which methylates histone H3 at Lys4 and functions as a transcriptional co-activator (1). While yeast contain only one known Set1 protein, six Set1-related proteins exist in mammals: SET1A, SET1B, MLL1, MLL2, MLL3, and MLL4, all of which assemble into COMPASS-like complexes and methylate histone H3 at Lys4 (2,3). These Set1-related proteins are each found in distinct protein complexes, all of which share the common subunits WDR5, RBBP5, ASH2L, CXXC1 and DPY30. These subunits are required for proper complex assembly and modulation of histone methyltransferase activity (2-6). MLL1 and MLL2 complexes contain the additional protein subunit, menin (6). Like yeast Set1, all six Set1-related mammalian proteins methylate histone H3 at Lys4 (2-6). MLL translocations are found in a large number of hematological malignancies, suggesting that Set1/COMPASS histone methyltransferase complexes play a critical role in leukemogenesis (6).
- Miller, T. et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 98, 12902-7.
- Shilatifard, A. (2008) Curr Opin Cell Biol 20, 341-8.
- Tenney, K. and Shilatifard, A. (2005) J Cell Biochem 95, 429-36.
- Lee, J.H. and Skalnik, D.G. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 41725-31.
- Lee, J.H. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 13419-28.
- Hughes, C.M. et al. (2004) Mol Cell 13, 587-97.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12585 CXXC1 Antibody
- 13105 WDR5 (D9E1I) Rabbit mAb
- 13171 RBBP5 (D3I6P) Rabbit mAb
- 13653 SimpleChIP® Human β-Actin Promoter Primers
- 14197 MLL1 (D6G8N) Rabbit mAb (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
- 14689 MLL1 (D2M7U) Rabbit mAb (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 4471 SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Promoter Primers
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5019 ASH2L (D93F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5326 Mono-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (D1A9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6891 Menin (D45B1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9725 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (C64G9) Rabbit mAb
- 9751 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (C42D8) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条