Product Pathways - Metabolism
SAT1 (D1T7M) Rabbit mAb #61586
|61586S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|61586||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SAT1 (D1T7M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SAT1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Trp132 of human SAT1 protein.
Spermidine/spermine N1-acetyltransferase 1 (SAT1) is a key enzyme in polyamine metabolism. It acts by acetylating spermidine and spermine using acetyl-coenzyme A (CoA), which alters their charge and facilitates their secretion (1,2). SAT1 activity is tightly controlled in cells, but increases quickly by excess polyamines. Its activity can also be induced by a number of other stimuli, such as oxidative stress, heat shock, insulin-like growth factor-I, and cytotoxins (2-4). Research studies have found that SAT1 is overexpressed in glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), which suggest that SAT1 may be a potential therapeutic target for GBM (5).
- Casero, R.A. and Pegg, A.E. (1993) FASEB J 7, 653-61.
- Pegg, A.E. (2008) Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 294, E995-1010.
- Butcher, N.J. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 28530-9.
- Perez-Leal, O. et al. (2012) Mol Cell Biol 32, 1453-67.
- Brett-Morris, A. et al. (2014) Cancer Res 74, 6925-34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条