Product Pathways - Metabolism
PBEF/NAMPT (D1K6D) Rabbit mAb #61122
|61122S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|61122||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PBEF/NAMPT (D1K6D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PBEF/NAMPT protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly122 of human PBEF/NAMPT protein.
Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT; also known as Pre-B cell-enhancing factor PBEF) catalyzes the synthesis of nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) from nicotinamide and 5-phosphoribosylpyrophosphate (PRPP), the rate-limiting step in the NAD biosynthesis pathway starting from nicotinamide (1,2). NAD biosynthesis mediated by NAMPT plays a critical role in glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in pancreatic beta cells (3). Both NAMPT inhibitors and activators have been sought for clinical applications (4,5). NAMPT has intra- and extracellular forms (iNAMPT and eNAMPT), and deacetylation of iNAMPT by SIRT1 promotes eNAMPT secretion through a nonclassical secretory pathway (3,6). eNAMPT, independent of its enzymatic activity, can induce epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in mammary epithelial cells and promote monocyte differentiation into a tumor-supporting M2 macrophage (7,8).
- Imai, S. (2009) Curr Pharm Des 15, 20-8.
- Samal, B. et al. (1994) Mol Cell Biol 14, 1431-7.
- Revollo, J.R. et al. (2007) Cell Metab 6, 363-75.
- Montecucco, F. et al. (2013) Curr Drug Targets 14, 637-43.
- Wang, G. et al. (2014) Cell 158, 1324-34.
- Yoon, M.J. et al. (2015) Cell Metab 21, 706-17.
- Soncini, D. et al. (2014) J Biol Chem 289, 34189-204.
- Audrito, V. et al. (2015) Blood 125, 111-23.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 86634 PBEF/NAMPT (D7V5J) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条