Product Pathways - Adhesion
Integrin αV (D2N5H) Rabbit mAb #60896
|60896S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|60896||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||135, 140||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Integrin αV (D2N5H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Integrin αV.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the central region of human integrin αV protein.
Integrins are α/β heterodimeric cell surface receptors that play a pivotal role in cell adhesion and migration, as well as in growth and survival (1,2). The integrin family contains at least 18 α and 8 β subunits that form 24 known integrins with distinct tissue distribution and overlaping ligand specificities (3). Integrins not only transmit signals to cells in response to the extracellular environment (outside-in signaling), but also sense intracellular cues to alter their interaction with the extracellular environment (inside-out signaling) (1,2).
Several αV subfamily members, including αVβ3, αVβ5, αVβ1, are highly expressed in active endothelial cells and cancer cells (3-6) where they play a critical role in angiogenesis and tumor metastasis (7-9). Therefore, interest has focused on αV integrin as a key therapeutic target in the treatment of cancer (10-12).
- Liu, S. et al. (2000) J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 20), 3563-71.
- Hood, J.D. and Cheresh, D.A. (2002) Nat Rev Cancer 2, 91-100.
- Koistinen, P. et al. (2004) Int J Cancer 112, 61-70.
- Davidson, B. et al. (2003) Gynecol Oncol 90, 248-57.
- Schwartz, E.A. et al. (1999) Circ Res 84, 315-22.
- Suzuma, K. et al. (1998) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 39, 1028-35.
- Eliceiri, B.P. and Cheresh, D.A. (1999) J Clin Invest 103, 1227-30.
- Friedlander, M. et al. (1995) Science 270, 1500-2.
- Perruzzi, C.A. et al. (2003) J Invest Dermatol 120, 1100-9.
- Strieth, S. et al. (2006) Int J Cancer 119, 423-31.
- Kumar, C.C. (2003) Curr Drug Targets 4, 123-31.
- Tucker, G.C. (2006) Curr Oncol Rep 8, 96-103.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13166 Integrin β3 (D7X3P) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4749 Integrin Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条